Saturday, March 03, 2012

Free Version Wall Script with PHP & JQUERY

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

Demo      -      Free Version     -     Full Version

At last I have completed the commercial version of the amazing wall script today This is a perfect wall script and more polished from all my previous free releases. I have added many good and new features in it which I am sure you will never find in any other script. More easy coding for you to understand, secure and neat as well.

I have released three releases one is already released last month which is free version but now 2 more commercial versions are here for you.

I hope you will like these versions. The script is very easy to install as well. The installation file is also within the script. I would always love to hear about the feedback on my work.


This script is a collection of tutorials from my blog, but with new look and some outstanding new features which you dont have any where. This is a perfect wall script in small application form, easy to understand coding style,secure and a complete small application. 


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

3 komentar:

Anonymous said...

yaya

KRISHNA said...

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

very nice4

Post a Comment

Advertisements

Advertisements